Admitted for representation in
- German Patent and Trade Mark Office (DPMA)
- Federal Patent Court (BPatG):
- Federal Court of Justice in nullity or appeal matters (BGH)
- European Patent Office (EPA)
- European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO)
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
Understanding technology helps to optimise the scope of protection!
Degree in physics from Albert Ludwigs University in Freiburg.
Doctorate from Witten / Herdecke University. Topic: “Electron Spectroscopy on the Surface of Liquids”
Patent attorney training at Eisele and Otten in Ravensburg Physical technology
General mechanical engineering
Agricultural and construction machinery technology
Counselling to inventors at the Bodensee / Oberschwaben Chamber of Industry and Commerce
Chamber of Patent Attorneys
GRUR (German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property)