Born in 1962
Admitted for representation in
- German Patent and Trade Mark Office (DPMA)
- Federal Patent Court (BPatG):
- Federal Court of Justice in nullity or appeal matters (BGH)
- European Patent Office (EPA)
- European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO)
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
Understanding technology helps to optimise the scope of protection!
Degree in electrical engineering from Stuttgart University.
Thesis: Theoretical Telecommunications
Doctorate from Stuttgart University.
Topic: “Polycristalline semiconductors and low-temperature dielectrics for the manufacture of thin-film transistors for flat liquid crystal displays”
Starting in 1995: Patent attorney training.
Since 1999 : Patent attorney and partner at
RavensPAT - Otten, Roth, Dobler & Partner
Electrical and electronic components
Agricultural machine technology
Tool and machine tool technology
License and cooperation agreements
Disputes concerning property rights infringement
Counselling to inventors at the Bodensee / Oberschwaben Chamber of Industry and Commerce
Patentanwaltskammer der deutschen Patentanwälte