Born in 1945
Admitted for representation in
- German Patent and Trade Mark Office (DPMA)
- Federal Patent Court (BPatG):
- Federal Court of Justice in nullity or appeal matters (BGH)
- European Patent Office (EPA)
- European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO)
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
Understanding technology helps to optimise the scope of protection!
Degree in electrical engineering from Stuttgart University.
Specialisation: “Chemical and thermal process technology, thermodynamics”
Doctorate from Stuttgart University.
Topic: “Systematic examination of materials in thermionic converters”
Patent attorney training at Robert Bosch GmbH in Stuttgart.
General mechanical engineering
Construction material technology
Furniture and fittings technology
Areas of Expertise
Concrete technology and concrete block design
Counselling to inventors at the Bodensee / Oberschwaben Chamber of Industry and Commerce
Lectureship at Constance University on the topic of intellectual property rights
Chamber of Patent Attorneys
GRUR (German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property)
VPP (Association of Intellectual Property Experts)
BVP (Federal Association of German Patent Attorneys)